USED EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS FROM PENGATE
PRE-OWNED PRICING, WORLD-CLASS PERFORMANCE
We know that buying new isn't always in the budget, so providing you used equipment solutions at a reasonable price is one of our top priorities. We proudly boast one of the largest selections of used forklifts for sale in the Northeast. From electric lift trucks and pallet jacks to rugged tow tractors and counterbalanced trucks, we have the pre-owned vehicles you want at the price you need to meet your short- & long-term goals.
We strongly believe you should never have to sacrifice quality for affordability, so ensuring world-class performance on all our pre-owned and used forklifts is part of our Pengate guarantee.
RAYMOND RENEWED™ USED FORKLIFTS
To strengthen our promise to provide you pre-owned forklift trucks that meet your needs and budget, Pengate is proud to present our line of RAYMOND RENEWED lift trucks. Each RENEWED forklift has been professionally refurbished, meticulously cleaned and thoroughly inspected by one of our certified technicians, so you can be confident in the quality of your used equipment. As an extra level of protection, all RENEWED forklifts and pallet jacks come with a buy-back guarantee.
THE ULTIMATE IN QUALITY ASSURANCE
At Pengate, we know the last thing you want is a used forklift truck that doesn’t perform to your expectations, and the last thing we want is for you to be dissatisfied. That's why every Raymond RENEWED lift truck goes through an incredibly rigorous and effectively proven Quality Assurance Process that you can trust time and time again... talk about the ultimate performance guarantee!
What goes into our Quality Assurance Process? Check out our comprehensive checklist below.
- General: All units externally cleaned & checked for structural integrity
- Drive Units: Inspected for proper operation & leaks, repaired as necessary
- Caster Assembly: Inspected for proper operation & damage, adjusted as necessary
- Motors: Tested for proper grounds & brush wear, repaired as necessary
- Hydraulic Pumps: Inspected for leaks, rebuilt/replaced as necessary
- Valves: Inspected for leaks & operation, resealed as necessary
- Hose Assemblies: Inspected for leaks/damage, replaced as necessary
- Electrical Panels: Visually inspected for corrosion & wear, repaired as necessary
- Electrical Connections: Checked to ensure a tight connection
- Wire Harnesses: Checked for wear & damage, repaired as necessary
- Controller: Tested for proper operation, repaired as necessary
- Mast Assemblies: Inspected for physical damage/wear, repaired as necessary
- Lift Rams: Inspected for chrome damage & leaks, cylinders repaired and repacked as necessary
- Brake System: Tested for safe operation, components rebuilt/replaced as necessary
- Steering: Checked to assure smooth operation with no loose parts
- Wheels and Tires: Inspected for wear & replaced when necessary (some wear acceptable)
- All Moving Parts: Lubricated as appropriate
- Paint: Unit externally detailed or painted as necessary
- Inspection/Testing: Tested under load conditions to assure proper operation/function
- All Trucks: Reset to factory default operating parameters before shipping
For more information on used equipment solutions offered at Pengate, please complete the form below.