Automated Forklifts, Automated Guided Vehicles
Automated Solutions to Address Your Labor Challenges
From skilled to reliable, permanent or seasonal, labor is becoming increasingly hard to find and difficult to afford. Automation is becoming an inevitable and invaluable option for warehousing, manufacturing and distribution operations.
Our automated couriers and automatic forklifts deliver fast payback with a low total cost of ownership.
The equipment's Vision Guided technology allows for easy implementation and offers programmable routes as needed.
Automated couriers help address labor shortages and fluctuations by automating your repetitive, low-value tasks.
Transfer automated routes via USB to easily add trucks to your fleet, adjust assignments or redeploy the couriers.
Find the Right Automated Lift Truck for You
Raymond Courier Automated Stacker
- Ideal for pick-up and drop-off, end-of-aisle, end-of-line and conveyor picking applications
- Lift height to 72” / 2,500 lb. capacity
- Reverse motion and obstruction sensor, auto pallet engagement (options)
Raymond Courier Automated Tow Tractor
- Ideal for pulling cart or trailer loads in batch picking, parts-to-line and end-of-line (automated conveyor cart) applications
- 10,000 lb. capacity
- Low clearance arch option
Raymond Courier Automated Pallet Truck
- Ideal for transporting pallets over long hauls, for put-aways, cross-docking and load staging applications
- 8,000 lb. capacity
- Reverse motion and obstruction sensor, double length fork (options)
Stay at the Forefront of Warehouse Technology & Innovation
Interested in staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends in warehouse automation, automated lift trucks and automated material handling systems? We've got you covered.
Attend one of our educational Technology & Innovation Showcases in a city near you to keep your operations on pace with the economy of now.
Let's Talk Automated Couriers
Interested in a quote, demo or more information about our AGVs and automated couriers? Complete the form below, tell us more about your current needs, and we'll be in touch soon to continue the conversation.