Join Team Pengate as our Network Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Network Administrator
Education: 2- or 4-year degree in technology-related program
Experience: At least 5 years of related experience
Industry: Material Handling - Information Systems
Required Travel: occasional travel to remote branches and conferences
Always Curious. Always Driven. Always On.
For over 30 years, Pengate Handling Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the material handling markets it serves throughout the Northeast. We're a strong and growing company with a history of stable performance and focus on our customers and employees. If you're looking for a challenging career where you can advance and make a difference, then Pengate is the place for you. We invest in our associates through career development, continued training, job stability, advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and great benefits, all within a culture unlike any other.
Job Summary: We are currently looking for a strong candidate to join our IT department. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and securing a reliable, efficient communications network. The ideal candidate will be in charge of deploying, configuring, maintaining and monitoring all aspects of the Pengate network, including networking equipment and clients.
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with Company Match
- Group Term Life Insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support, configure, maintain and upgrade all company networks and servers
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Monitor and deploy software updates
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end users
- Exhibit discretion with confidential information
- Develop and maintain documentation as required
- Possess a degree in a technology-related field (strongly preferred)
- Possess 5 years of experience in a multi-site environment
- Demonstrate best practices surrounding managing, controlling and monitoring infrastructure
- Demonstrate strong proficiency using the following programs: Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Endpoint Security, Salesforce, iOS, MDM, Active DIrectory/Group Policy, Linux, DHCP, DNS
- Showcase excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to a wide range of user levels
- Possess strong problem-solving, organizational and time-management capabilities
- Possess a valid driver's license and good driving record
Are you interested in this position? Email your resume (with employment history and educational background) to firstname.lastname@example.org.