Technology Sales Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: IT, Forklift Technology, Telematics, Reporting Systems
Education: Bachelor's Degree in business or IT-related field (preferred)
Experience: 3-5 years Technology-based sales
Industry: Technology, Information Systems, Sales
Pengate Handling Systems, Inc. is a leader in the Material Handling markets it serves throughout the Northeast. We're a strong and growing company with a history of stable performance and focus on our customers. If you're looking for a challenging career where you can advance and make a difference, Pengate is the place for you. We invest in our associates through career development, continued training, job stability, competitive compensation and great benefits--within a culture unlike any other.
Job Summary: We're rapidly growing our customer-technology practice headquartered in York, PA. We have an immediate need for a Technology Sales Specialist to lead our sales process and to support customers through our Telematics and Fleet Management department. The qualified candidate should be an expert in the benefits of The Raymond Corporation’s iWarehouse fleet management system, telematics, data collection and analytics, including cost drivers and warehouse optimization. This individual will also be responsible for developing and presenting actionable observations that will significantly impact our customers' material handling operations. Our clients range from large regional grocery chains to the largest logistics companies in North America. Regular travel to all branch locations will be required; Pengate has offices in York, Pittsburgh, and Pittston in Pennsylvania, Albany and Syracuse in New York and remote locations in Massachusetts and Vermont.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Pengate's sales team by developing new iWarehouse business opportunities.
- Develop and present actionable strategies for our customers to support the sale of iWarehouse
- Conduct demonstrations & prepare presentations to support the sales process
- Generate proposals & quote configurations
- Create and maintain all opportunities in Pengate’s CRM system via the sales process
- Manage opportunities from development to product implementation
- Assist in the iWarehouse implementation process by coordinating with project management and the customer to schedule installs
- Ensure all ordered components match what's delivered
- Collect & analyze information to help support actionable data for customer feedback
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with customers to review analytics and make accurate recommendations
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a Business- and/or IT-related field (strongly preferred) or equivalent experience in a related field
- Demonstrate exceptional customer-service, problem-solving, organizational & time-management skills
- Possess strong presentation skills, with ability to relate to a wide-range of audiences
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal,aural) to all levels of organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrate experience in software sales & IT support (preferred)
- Exhibit detail orientation and ability to manage multiple projects
- Able to manage complex and significant projects
- Possess an understanding of Labor Management and Warehouse Management Systems (strong plus)
- Able to complete a favorable background check and pre-employment drug screen
If you're interested in applying for this position, please send your resume (containing employment history, educational background and salary history) to [email protected].